Title: Automotive Technician
Job Location: Hennessy Mazda Buick GMC – Morrow, GA
Duties & Responsibilities
Maintains service operations by communicating, inspecting and maintaining vehicles.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Keeps equipment available for use by inspecting and testing vehicles; completing preventative maintenance such as engine tune-ups, oil changes, tire rotation and changes, wheel balancing, replacing filters
- Maintains vehicle functional condition by listening to customer complaints and review Service Advisor notes; conducting inspections; repairing engine failures; repairing mechanical and electrical systems malfunctions; replacing parts and components; repairing body damage
- Verifies vehicle serviceability by conducting test drives; adjusting controls and systems.
- Complies with federal and state vehicle requirements by testing engine, safety, and combustion control standards.
- Maintains vehicle records by recording service and repairs in the ADP/CDK system.
- Keeps shop equipment in pristine condition by following operating and safety instructions at all times.
- Updates job and product knowledge as required by Hennessy or manufacturer.
- Communicates professionally and provides updates on customer repairs as needed to Service Advisors and the parts department.
- All other duties assigned.
- Must have a valid GA driver’s license with a clean MVR
- Must hold current ASE certifications, or possess similar experience
- Must be able to work in a team environment